The choice of "pin setting" is required for Pinch Pleated and Fan Pleated curtain styles—it tells us where to place the pins the drapery hangs on.
The Inverted Box Pleated curtain does not lend itself to a traverse rod function, so the pins will be set at 3/8" for a decorative rod and rings. The pin setting doesn’t apply to these styles:
- Traverse Rod: pins will be set 1-1/2" down from the top of the curtain, for use with traverse rods. (We’ll be sure to add enough to your width measurement so that a pair of draperies will overlap in the middle when closed.)
- Decorative Rod with Rings: pins will be set down 3/8" from the top, for use with a decorative rod and rings. (A pair of draperies will meet at the middle when closed—they will not overlap.) We’ll add a bit to your width measurement to account for "ring creep."
- Rod Pocket (pole goes through pocket)
- Flat Panel (clip-on rings required)
- Grommet (pole fits through grommets)